Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible, authoritative written Word of God.
- The necessity of interpreting the Bible according to its literal, or normal, sense while considering literary forms in the text that bring cause to search Scripture for meaning letting scripture interpret Scripture.
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit very God and very man.
- Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose bodily from the grave in order whosoever will may find eternal life through only Him.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit of whom regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation of sinful man.
- The indwelling of the Holy Spirit that enables the Christian to live a godly life and the empowering of the Holy Spirit – separate, distinct, and subsequent to salvation providing power for life and service.
- In the spiritual unity of those who follow Christ.
- In the necessity of water baptism which represents dying to sin and walking in newness of life.
- In the Table of the Lord, commonly called Communion with others who gather as the Community of Faith distinguishing themselves as being a member of the Body of Christ.
1 For complete statement of faith and incorporation of credentialing organization see: www.ccifonline.com